As with many businesses in changing times, we need to change too. From mid/late January 2012 we are moving from our Modbury North premises, where we have been at since 2002.
Gould Genealogy & History will then operate from two locations from late January 2012, and we will continue with our online store as usual.
- Our full range will still be available for mail order, though we will discontinue some products we have carried in the past.
- Most of our stock and all our order processing and dispatch will be done from an office in the Adelaide Hills. This will not be open to visitors.
- We will have a small showroom at Shop 1/1257 North East Road, Ridgehaven, only a few doors from the shop we had in the early 1990s. It’s almost opposite the St Agnes Shopping Centre.
- We will have limited stock available at Ridgehaven, mainly software, a selection of data CDs, Unlock the Past publications, and a selection more popular books and all scrapbooking products.
- Orders for other titles can be placed online or by phone, and collected from the Ridgehaven store.
We will be retaining the same phone number and postal address.
To facilitate our move, our shop at Modbury North (as shown above) will be closed from 5.00pm 18 January 2012, and will reopen at our new shop at Ridgehaven on 25 January 2012.
For phone, mail and online orders there should be very little disruption or change.
Phone: (08) 8396 1110
Postal Address: PO Box 675, Modbury North, SA 5092
Street Address (until Jan 18th): Unit 4, 247 Milne Road, Modbury North, SA 5092
Street Address (from Jan 25th): Shop1, 1257 North East Road, Ridgehaven, SA 5097
That’s a great move – I should be able to visit you more often. Look forward to visiting you after 25 January.
is it possible to purchase information/books, paying by paypal?