It’s that time of year again. The time of year when the South Australian History Fund 2019-2020 grants open for applications.
Some examples of what you or your organisation could do could do with the grant money are:
– Purchase of storage or archival storage materials
– Digitising or copying of significant photographic or documentary collections
– Purchase of equipment and/or software for historical projects
– Events with an historical focus
– Signage, displays or online projects
– Oral history projects
– Publications such as books, booklets, or walking guides
– Research projects
All projects need to be relevant to South Australian history.
Applications are open now, and close on Monday, 28 October 2019.
WHO CAN APPLY?
– Incorporated community organisations, local government, other publicly accountable organisations and tertiary institutions
– Unincorporated organisations may be eligible if an incorporated organisation is willing to sponsor (auspice) their application.
– Individuals can apply for publications and research projects.
– Applicants from outside the State, who are working on South Australian history, will be considered.
– State and Federal government agencies are not eligible.
MORE INFO & HOW TO APPLY
All applications MUST be made online. If you’re interested in applying, please read the guidelines and FAQs. And for further information, or to apply for a grant online visit their website. If you wish to discuss possible projects you can do so by contacting Amanda James or Pauline Cockrill at the History Trust of SA by email at email@example.com or phoning them on (08) 8203 9888.