In June, treat yourself to our Free Webinar Weekends with FamilyTreeWebinars.com. They are giving viewers a mi of both brand new webinars as well as some from the members-only library. And you will have free access to these throughout each weekend. They will then be available anytime to webinar members.
Each weekend covers a different theme: Technology, Great Britain and African American, and there are 6 webinars available on each available.
12-14 June – TECHNOLOGY
- Metadata for Digital Images by Thomas MacEntee (NEW!)
- Tracking Your Digital Breadcrumbs: Bookmarks, Toolbars, Notes, and Other Applications by Cyndi Ingle (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
- Google Drive: an Office in the Cloud by DearMYRTLE and Russ Worthington (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
- Top Tech Tips for the Technologist and the Genealogist by Geoff Rasmussen (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
- Tech Savvy Scrapbooking & Journaling for Family History by Amie Bowser Tennant (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
- Microsoft Word Series – #3 Formatting Tips and Tricks by Thomas MacEntee (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
19-21 June – GREAT BRITAIN
- Finding Your 18th Century Ancestors in England by Paul Milner (NEW!)
- Finding Your 19th Century Ancestors in England by Paul Milner (NEW!)
- Why did the Welsh leave Wales? by Penny Walters (NEW!)
- Black British Family History: Research and Identity by Penny Walters (NEW!)
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 1 of 12: The Top 3 Resources by Bruce Durie (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 2 of 12: Who Are The Scots? by Bruce Durie (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
26-28 June – AFRICAN AMERICAN
- African American Genealogy Challenges: What You Need to Know! by Shelley Murphy (NEW!)
- Grandma Said: Verifying Oral History by Aaron Dorsey (NEW)
- The Second Middle Passage: Following the DNA Trails by Melvin Collier (NEW!)
- Finding Calvin: Following My Enslaved Ancestor Through Multiple Owners – A Case Study by Renate Sanders (NEW!)
- DNA Corroborates Oral Tradition About the Parents of a Freedman by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson (NEW!)
- African American Genealogy Resources at the Library of Congress by Ahmed Johnson (members-only webinar to be unlocked)
To participate, register for the live introductory webinar at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/June which will give you instructions for viewing the classes.
So what are you waiting for. Sign up, write it in your diary so you don’t forget, as there’s a lot of great speakers and talks, which means great learning for you.
If you are interested in subscribing to Legacy Family Tree Webinars, the cost is just US$49.95 for a 1 year subscription which gives you unlimited access to their whole back catalogue of recording as well as all the new ones added during the year (in total over1000 webinars). NOTHING comes close to this for value. And you get to watch what you want, in your own time, in the comfort of your own home. It’s perfect,