Ever wanted to try out a genealogy website without making a year long commitment? Well right now, through to Saturday, January 25th, Findmypast is offering 25% off a variety of subscription packages!
Findmypast.com.au Starter (Normally $16.95/month), on sale for $12.71
All Australian and New Zealand records, plus British and Irish civil births, marriages, deaths and censuses
Findmypast.com.au Plus (Normally $23.95/month), on sale for $17.96
This gives you all the Australian and New Zealand records, as well as all the British and Irish parish, military, crime and travel records, including the 1939 Register.
Findmypast.com.au Pro (Normally $29.95/month), on sale for $22.46
A Pro subscription gives you VIP access to all areas of Findmypast. Not only can you access their entire global record collection, you can access their exclusive newspaper archive as well.
Findmypast is home to a vast archive of more than 13 billion family history records that continues to grow by an average of 4 million names per day. The site’s unrivalled collections of British and Irish records cover a wide range of resources, many of which you won’t find anywhere else online, including:
- The most comprehensive collection of UK parish records dating back to the early 1500s
- The world’s largest online collection of Irish records
- The exclusive Catholic Heritage Archive containing millions of sacramental records from the Catholic Church in the UK, Ireland and North America
- The British Newspaper Archive – over 35 million newspaper pages from over 1000 titles, spanning three centuries and covering every county in Great Britain and Ireland
- The official home of the 1939 Register – the most comprehensive survey ever taken of the civil population of England and Wales, recording the details of 41 million people on the eve of WW2
- Military service and pension records covering all three branches of the British Armed Forces as far back as 1760
- Exclusive education and school records covering all of England and wales from 1870 to 1914.
- The exclusive British India Office collection – a rich resource for those with ancestors who lived and worked on the sub-continent spanning the 17th to the 20th century.
So if you don’t currently have a subscription, why not take up their offer, and search their billions of records. Many of what they have are exclusive, so won’t be found on other websites. But don’t delay, as this offer is only on until midnight, Saturday, 25 January 2020 UK time, which translates to 11am, Saturday, 25 January 2020 AEST.
Ts&Cs apply: This offer runs through until Saturday 25 January 2020, midight GMT time. The offer is open to new and returning customers.The discount can only be used once per user. And you do need to create an account on FMP (this is free), and you will need to enter credit card details when signing up for a subscription, but will not be charged until the free period ends. Please note, subscriptions will auto-renew at full price unless cancelled.