In remembrance of Anzac Day in Australia, Findmypast.com.au is offering FREE ACCESS to all of their Australian and New Zealand records for FIVE WHOLE DAYS. That’s 96 million records. FREE. from Friday 21 April through until 25 April 2017 (AEST),
And while it coincides with Anzac Day, it’s not just their military records that you’ll have access too. It’s the entire collection of Australian and New Zealand records. So in fact you’ll have access to:
– over 1 million, military records
– over 16 million, census and land records
– over 41,000, church and religion records
– over 2 million, directories and social history records
– over 2 million, education and work records
– over 4 million, institutions and organisations records
– over 27 million, life events (BDMs)
– over 42 million, travel and migration (shipping) records
NOTE: You will need to have a Findmypast account to be able to take part in the Free Records Weekend. If you have used Findmypast before, you can login with your details. And if you are new to Findmypast, simply create an account which just requires your name and email.
The free records offer runs from 12:01am Friday, 21st April through until 11:59pm Tuesday, 25th April 2017 (AEST), which is 20-24 April (GMT time).
So if you’ve not explored the records on Findmypast.com.au before, or even if you have but don’t have a subscription at present, take advantage of this free records weekend, and use it to break down some of your brick walls.
So what are you waiting for? Start searching NOW …