Want to learn more about your family history? Study online without tuition fees? Well, enrolments are now open … so don’t delay!
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) are doing it again. They are offering their hugely popular “Introduction to Family History” online course to everyone who;d like to start. And remember it is free.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
– demonstrate knowledge and understanding of family history principle and planning
– locate and use major family history repositories and records
– critically evaluate sources for accuracy and reliability
– identify and discuss genealogical problems and develop plans for solving them
– present your genealogical work in a manner that is ethical, clearly written and referenced according to the unit guidelines
You don’t need to have any prior knowledge or experience in family history to do this course, and it runs from 22 February 2016 until 15 April 2016.
Further information (and enrolement) is available on the UTAS website: www.utas.edu.au/