Calling all geneabloggers! Who’s up for a blog challenge? Trust me you’ll totally LOVE this one as it goes without saying that as genealogists we love researching, and discovering the facts and facsinating stories that make up our family! And as geneabloggers we love to write about the cool stories we find out about them!
So Crestleaf.com’s “12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds” blog challenge is simply made for geneabloggers.
They put it to you that each month for one year, you’ll take part in the Crestleaf.com’s 12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds where you share one blog post each month detailing exciting, interesting, fascinating, unique or strange discoveries from your research.
Participation and Submission Rules
– Publish a new blog post mentioning your fascinating family find once a month on any date of the month beginning in June 2015.
– Be sure your blog title states, “Crestleaf.com’s 12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds: [insert name of month].”
– In the body of each fascinating finds blog post, add our Crestleaf.com’s 12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds badge and link back to this blog post, so others can learn how to start their 12-month challenge.
Want your blog post featured in our monthly recap?
Simply email the link to your post to: “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject line: “Fascinating Family Find Entry.”
Sharing your post on your social media profiles?
See what other geneabloggers fascinating finds are, by staying in touch with other participants and Crestleaf by using this hashtag #12FamilyFinds
– for more details on the blog challenge click here
– for more information on Crestleaf, check out their website
– to keeup up with the latest news from Crestleaf you can find them on Facebook and Twitter