Inside History Magazine Issue 10 is now available.
Inside History Magazine is the perfect reading material people who are passionate about Australian and New Zealand genealogy, history and heritage.
In this May-June edition (issue 10) you’ll find:
- Cemeteries: preservation success stories, and new resources.
- Did your ancestor travel to the Klondike to strike it rich in the 1890s? Read the exclusive new research.
- Meet the volunteers who’ve traced the descendants of those who died on HMAS Kuttabul in 1942.
- Explore The Australian Women’s Weekly, now digitised for Trove.
- Find out how Phryne Fisher creator, Kerry Greenwood, researches her murder mysteries.
- Find details of 50 genealogy blogs you need to follow.
- Discover Historypin: Which is touted as the next great community archive.
- Plus, there’s a fantastic Flip-Pal™ scanner to be won!
And much more – in fact, 74 pages of terrific features, practical information on genealogy, chances to network with other family historians, and book and app reviews and giveaways.
Regular features of the magazine include:
– Postie’s here! (your thoughts, your say)
– Bob’s Your Uncle: (Network with other researchers)
– Platform (They wore what?!)
– History now (Events on around Australia and New Zealand)
– Guest Society (Yackandandah and District Historical Society)
– How to write a non-boring family history (in part 3 of 6. Hazel Edwards answers the question, what if all you’ve got is a name on a shopping list?)
– What we’re reading (the latest and greatest to hit the shelves)
– One picture … 1000 memories (The story behind the image)
All of this packed into into one magazine guarantees you a great read. Still not convinced? Inside History even offers you a sneak peek of it.
You can buy the printed copies of the magazine from us at Gould Genealogy & History. A number of societies and newsagents around Australia stock it as well.
NOW AVAILABLE AS A PRINTED MAGAZINE AND ALSO AS A
DOWNLOAD FOR YOUR iPAD
Copies of back issues 1-9 are available at $10.50 each. Click here for details.
Or, you can subscribe to the magazine by going to the Inside History website:
AUD$12.50 / NZ$15.00 per issue
AUD$31.50 / NZ $45.00 6 mth subscription (3 issues)
AUD$63.00 /NZ $90.00 12 mth subscription (6 issues)
iPAD EDITION (available from the iTunes Store):
You can download a single issue for AUD$8.49 (19% discount on printed copy RRP)
6 mth subscription (3 issues) for AUD$19.99 (36% discount on printed copy subscription cost)
12 mth subscription (6 issues) for AUD$39.99 (36% discount on printed copy subscription cost)
(Note: to answer the queries I know I’ll get, there is an Android edition expected later this year)