Oops.. 404 Error
It seems the page you were trying to find on my site isn't around anymore (or at least around here).
Report it missing using my contact form and I'll see what I can do about it.
Whilst you are here why not use the resources below? You never know, you may just find what you were looking for.
- Take the ‘Family History Through the Alphabet’ Challenge
- Family Tree Maker 2010 Patch Update for Vista and Windows 7
- Who Owns What in the Genealogy World?
- South Australian BDM Indexes Now Online
- What’s New in Family Tree Maker 2014?
- Tasmania Birth, Death & Marriage Records 1803-1933 Now Online
- Family History Through the Alphabet – E is for …
- Treasure Trove of Photos of Aussie Soldiers in World War I Unearthed in France
- Family History Through the Alphabet – J is for …
- Family History Through the Alphabet – H is for …
- Family History Through the Alphabet – R is for …
- Cruise T-shirt – Slogan Competition
- Another 100,000 Records for Ireland Added Online
- Legacy Tip: How to add a second set of parents (adopted etc.)
- Inside History Magazine – Issue 25 (Nov-Dec 2014) is Out Now
- Flip-Pal Mobile Scanners Comparison Chart
- New Australian Genealogy Records Online – June 2010
- 30 Reasons to Attend a Genealogy Cruise
- Trove Update: More Historic Australian Newspapers Added
- New History & Genealogy Titles – 26 November 2010
- Unlock the Past Guide Books Go International
- Inspiring Genealogy Blogs – August/September 2013
- Mocavo – A Free Genealogy and Ancestry Search Engine
- Follow Up to “Are You Doing a World War 1 Centenary Project?”
- Victorian Passenger Lists 1852-1924 Going Online
- Finland, the Old Photo Album, and the Scanner
- 550,000 Historical Videos Added to YouTube
- Join the FamilySearch Worldwide Indexing Week, 7-14 August 2015
- Important RootsMagic Update (220.127.116.11) Released
- Victorian Community History Awards 2015
- Inspiring Genealogy Blogs – June & July 2015
- MyHeritage Launches “Global Name Translation”
- 3, 2, 1, Let’s Cruise
- Who Do You Think You Are? Australia Season 7 (2015)
- Need Help With Your Family Tree Maker?
- Death Certificates and Archaic Medical Terms (2nd Edition)