‘Who Do You Think You Are?’, the UK series that started the worldwide phenomenon which started back in 2004 has already seen 9 seasons aired, and attracts approximately 6 million vewiers in the UK per episode. Impressive isn’t it!
So with millions of dedicated viewers in the UK (not to mention the rest of the world), you’ll be pleased to know that Season 10 of UK’s Who Do You Think You Are? is almost here. Be sure to write Wednesday 24th July 2013 on your calendar, as that is when Season 10 will start airing on the BBC channel.
Now I know what you’re really wanting to know is WHO is going to feature in the new series. Well here you go:
- Minnie Driver (Actress)
- Marianne Faithfull (Singer)
- Nitin Ganatra (Actor)
- Nigel Havers (Actor)
- Nick Hewer (TV personality, The Apprentice)
- Gary Lineker (Footballer and Presenter)
- Sarah Millican (Comedienne)
- Lesley Sharp (Actress)
- John Simpson (Journalist, World Affairs Editor BBC)
- Una Stubbs (Actress)