Inside History magazine Issue 4 has just hit the shelves. Released bi-monthly this magazine just gets better with each issue, and is truly a great read for all with an interest in Australian and New Zealand history or genealogy.
In the May/June edition (issue 4):
- We’re celebrating Australia’s first superstar – Dame Nellie Melba! It’s the 150th anniversary of our covergirl, and we look at how she became an international sensation
- Learn how to find an elusive maiden name of an ancestor
- Discover how to get more information out of death certificates
- One reader tells how state teachers’ records can be a genealogy goldmine
- Read about the mythical monsters that scared our ancestors silly
And there’s much more – in fact, 76 pages of terrific features, practical information on family tree research, chances to network with other genealogists, competitions and product reviews. Issue 4 is out now!!
Regular features of the magazine include:
– Postie’s here! (your thoughts, your say)
– Bob’s Your Uncle: (Network with other descedants and resear ochers)
– Way back when … (Historical events and happenings)
– What’s on (Events on around the country)
– The book shelf (The latest and greatest to hit the shops)
– One picture … 1000 memories (The story behind the image)
All of this packed into 74 pages, guarantees you a great read. Still not convinced? Inside History even offer you a sneak peek of it.
Or , or you can subscribe to the magazine by going to the Inside History website:
Aus $12.50 / NZ$15.00 per issue
Aus $31.50 / NZ $45.00 6 month subscription
Aus $63.00 /NZ $90.00 12 month subscription
‘Inside History’ is for people passionate about Australian and New Zealand history and heritage, whether it’s their family’s ancestry, or in a broader social context.